085 - 44 44 532
You will be responsible for customer training and support. You will guide our customers through our software, understand their needs and spot opportunities to improve our software in both technical and functional ways. Your daily tasks will consist of answering questions, eleborate features and reconstruct bugs.
Cofano is looking for a new colleague in our Product & Implementation team! You will work closely with other colleagues in the Product & Implementation team and with our software developers. Together you will make sure our customers can efficiently use our software.
Some of the work activities:
- Support and implement software for our customers.
- Prepare and give demos of our products.
- Monitor and answer questions and incidents of our customers, via phone and our ticket system.
- Eleborate feature requests and bug reports, transfer those to the development team and giving updates to the customer.
- Affinity with logistics
- Basic knowledge on software
- Command of languages in addition to Dutch and English, for example: German and/or French.
- Living closeby our office in Dordrecht.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with travel allowance.
- You are free to give your own twist on the job.
- Flexibility guaranteed.
- Opportunity to grow into a role as business analyst, or completely something else.
- Dynamic and informal work environment. Personal development, job matching, humor and teamspirit are important to us.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
N.B.: Acquisition in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.
At Cofano, we believe that quality and attention are very important, therefore, we would like to get to know you first. In order to plan an appointment, you can fill in when you would like to meet up down below.
Prefer direct contact? You can always call us: 085 44 44 534.